The Latest 2015 versions replace the ISO 9001:2008 version & ISO 14001:2004 version. It is mandatory to change to the new version.
Transition Audits should be initiated 2 months prior to 1st Sept 2018. Accordingly allow documentary & implementation changes at least 2 more months.
That means, you should initiate changes latest by 1st May 2018.*
Our experienced Consultants can help you have a smooth & effective transition.
Why the change?
- Inclusion of broader business context & requirements
- Improved assessment of Needs & Expectations of stakeholders
- Improved Risk & Opportunity management
- More flexible approach
- Increased integration with business needs
- Upgrading to the new version is mandatory
The transition time is 3 years, why now?
- Timely identification of gaps to meet new requirements & thereafter scheduling an implementation plan
- Avoid costs of late transition
- Avoid additional man-days by certification bodies
- Start benefiting the organizational improvements early
- Time it with your recertification / next surveillance audit
How can we, at KCI, help?
- Training’ s
- Gap Analysis & Smooth transition
- Review / Internal Audit
- Certification assistance ( We are associated with all major Certification bodies)
- Assistance in timing it with your new certification / recertification / next surveillance
- If you are a large corporate, contact us for detailed transition/implementation plan