Quality Management System
In less than 50 words
- Applicable for all organizations, big or small, any sector or industry, product oriented or service oriented
- Helps become more efficient, improve customer satisfaction & improves profit margins
- A new version of the standard, ISO 9001:2015, was launched in late 2015, replacing the previous version ISO 9001:2008.
A well implemented quality management system can bring numerous benefits to organizations.
- Plan your business based on the overall context and risks of the business or the parameters in which your business exists. This will enable you to clearly state your objectives, identify new business opportunities and ways to deal with the business risks.
- Improved Quality & Service.
- More reliable production scheduling and quality delivery on time
- Consistently meet customer needs and enhance their satisfaction. This can lead to repeat customers, references, new clients and increased business for your organization.
- Align your processes so that everyone understands the backward and the forward of their roles and their contribution. This increases productivity and efficiency, bringing internal costs down.
- Meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements, and avoid fines or cancellations of licenses or certifications.
- Minimizes costs by constant reviews & monitoring
- Excellence in procedures and operations
- Some clients deal with only ISO certified companies. Expand into new markets.
Start your implementation
Contact us today for a free quotation
We are available for ISO 9001:2015 Consultancy in
- Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
- Ras Al Khaimah