Energy Management System
In less than 100 words
ISO 50001:2011 / ISO 50001:2018 is a management system on energy performance in terms of efficiency, purpose & consumption.
- Applicable for any organization that wishes to improve its energy performance
- Cost savings, optimal use of resources & reduction in wastes
- Achieve energy efficiencies leading to reduction in negative impacts of energy usage & consumption’s. It assists in reductions of greenhouse gas emissions and other related environmental impacts
- Can be implemented in SMEs with smaller energy consumption, as well
- Facilitate an organization’s efforts to improve their already implemented quality & environmental management systems
- ISO 50001:2011 has been upgraded to newer version – ISO 50001:2018
In less than 1 minute
Transition from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018
If your organization is currently certified to ISO 50001:2011, then the transition to ISO 50001:2018 should be completed by/before August 2021. The certification bodies can not perform audits for ISO 50001:2011 beyond 21 February 2020. This means that the transition to ISO 50001:2018, including changes in documented information, trainings, implementation and internal audits, should be started at the earliest.
Our expert consultants can help you transition from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018 in a smooth and organized manner.
Start your implementation
Contact us today for a free quotation
We are available for ISO 50001:2011 Consultancy in
- Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
- Ras Al Khaimah